PLEASE NOTE: This is a Special Order product- it is not currently held in stock here at RK Studio and will be ordered from the manufacturer for you.
This box contains an entire UCM Battlefleet, with (almost) everything you’ll need to raise a fleet for your games of Dropfleet Commander. This set contains a mix of plastic and resin ships, which provide a solid core for your fleet and some more advanced ships to fill particular roles. Add just a Quick Start Rulebook and a set of dice and you'll have everything you need for your new fleet.
The plastic Cruisers and Frigates can be assembled in dozens of ways, each with a very specific place in the fleet. From the up-armed Cobra Heavy Lasers of the St Petersburg Heavy Cruisers, all the way down to the troop landing capacity of the New Orleans Strike Carrier.
Each ship comes with a multi-part plastic base and flight stand to keep track of your damage, orbital layer, fire arcs, energy status and ship names.
The UCM have heavy armour and balanced weaponry, making them an excellent starter faction.
This box contains:
- 1 Resin UCM Battlecruiser, which can be built as either a Johannesburg or a Perth. Typical length 132mm, 12 parts per ship (including optional ones).
- 6 Plastic UCM Cruisers. These multi-part plastic sprues contain 28 parts each (including optional ones), and can be assembled in 9 different classes, including Cruisers, Heavy Cruisers, Fleet Carriers, Light Cruisers, and Troopships! Typical length 107mm.
- 8 Plastic UCM Frigates. These multi-part plastic sprues contain 4 Frigates, which - using the 38 parts on each sprue (including optional ones) - can make up to 5 different classes, including Frigates and Strike Carriers. Typical length 65mm.
- 3 Resin UCM Corvettes, in a single piece with typical length of 49mm.
- 56 UCM Command Cards & 33 Activation Cards.
- 2 Fastplay cards.
Contains 14 multi-part plastic miniatures and 4 resin miniatures, all with multi-part bases, 89 playing cards, and 2 fast play cards.
Resin miniatures supplied unpainted and unassembled. This kit will require cleaning and assembly, and could need some small holes filled.