At 260-pages, this full-colour hardback tome contains everything you need to know in order to get started exploring the brand new Science Fiction universe from the creator of Warhammer 40,000...
Beyond the Gates of Antares lies a universe vast beyond comprehension, a universe of human endeavor stretching eons into a dark and turbulent past, a universe of embattled civilisations possessed of unimaginable power. Across millions of worlds rival empires are locked in a struggle for dominance, driven by intellects that are as much machine as human, the omniscient integrated machine intelligence of a society and a time very different to our own.
Beyond the Gates of Antares Hardback Rulebook
- A break-down of all of the game rules, easing you into the new system
- An extensive Terrain section, outlining dozens of different terrain types to be found in the Antarean universe
- An Armoury section, featuring entries (and blueprints!) of the various weapon technologies used in Antares
- More advances rules for using Mounted Units, Vehicles, Buildings and more
- A section detailing just a handful of the different creatures which inhabit Antarean space
- 6 Matched Scenarios, and 6 Narrative Scenarios
- Full Army Lists for 6 factions
- A detailed timeline of Antarean Space, including Star Map and dedicated sections for each specific faction
- Quick Reference Sheet, Weapons Summary, and Templates Section to the rear of the book