Safety Behind Bars is a narrative expansion to The Walking Dead: All Out War Miniatures Game, containing a series of scenarios to recreate the ongoing struggles of the Atlanta group, and their discovery of the Meriwether County Correctional Facility, from their struggle to clear the yard, to their first encounter with the prisoners, to Dexter’s violent coup! The set also includes new characters, equipment, supplies, events and scenery to expand your regular games.
It also contains a printed play-mat with a detailed prison interior, introducing rules for fighting indoors, and finding hidden Lurkers!
This expansion contains 6 unique, collectible miniatures allowing you to add Dexter, Andrew, Axel and Thomas to your games, along with a walker and an armored walker to bulk out your herd.
This set contains:
- Plastic Dexter, Andrew, Thomas, and Axel Miniatures
- 2 Plastic Walker Miniatures
- Dexter; Andrew; Thomas; Axel; Carlos, Hardened Veteran; and Carol, Out of Control Character Cards
- Armored Walker Reference Card
- 12 Equipment Cards
- 6 Supply Cards
- Card Counters, templates and Scenery
- Prison Paper Mat/Wave 3 Checklist
- Safety Behind Bars Expansion Rulebook
- Mantic Points
Miniatures supplied assembled and unpainted. Requires The Walking Dead: All Out War Core Set to play. Requires additional The Walking Dead: All Out War Game Boosters to play all scenarios with recommended participants.